From "André Carlos" <andre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log in differents files
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:50:35 GMT
the log4j write only in first appender, in the second appender it create the
file but dont't write the log

log4j.debug=true
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, Console, A1

log4j.appender.Console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.Console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Console.layout.ConversionPattern=SAGBA - %-2d{dd/MM/yy HH:mm}
[%5p] %c:%L - %m%n

log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.A1.File=${catalina.home}/logs/A1.log
log4j.appender.A1.DatePattern='.'dd-MM-yyyy'.log'
log4j.appender.A1.Append=true
log4j.appender.A1.ImmediateFlush=true:
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=A1 - %-2d{dd/MM/yy HH:mm} [%5p]
%c:%L - %m%n

log4j.logger.org.apache.axis=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.fop=ERROR
log4j.logger.br.gov.ba.ssp.sigip.tarefas=DEBUG,A2
log4j.additivity.com.app.tarefas=false
log4j.logger.org.apache.struts=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.struts.action=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.catalina=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.jasper=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.commons=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.directwebremoting=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.hibernate=ERROR
log4j.logger.com.mchange.v2=ERROR
log4j.logger.com.centrasite.jaxr=ERROR

log4j.logger.com.fw.tamino.xqj=ERROR
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.integration=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.auth=INFO
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.view.tags=INFO
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.persistence.hibernate.HibernateUtil=INFO
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.view.tags.BackTag=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.util.ValueObjectUtil=ERROR
log4j.logger.com.fw.components.business.entity.AbstractValueObject=INFO

log4j.logger.com.app.operacao.atendimento.proxy.AtendimentoService=ERROR
log4j.logger.com.app.versao.VersionarPrototypeDecorator=ERROR
log4j.logger.com.app.administracao.seguranca.login.controller.action.LoginAction=INFO
log4j.logger.com.app.administracao.seguranca.filter.SigipHibernateFilter=INFO
log4j.logger.com.app.administracao.auditoria.persistence.hibernate.interceptor=DEBUG

log4j.appender.A2=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.A2.File=${catalina.home}/logs/A2.log
log4j.appender.A2.DatePattern='.'dd-MM-yyyy'.log'
log4j.appender.A2.Append=true
log4j.appender.A2.ImmediateFlush=true:
log4j.appender.A2.layout.ConversionPattern=A2 - %-2d{dd/MM/yy HH:mm} [%5p]
%c:%L - %m%n

sds
carpe diem
ama sua, ama llulla, ama chella
André Carlos
==============================
NETiqueta:
Ao encaminhar esta mensagem, por favor:
1. Apague o MEU endereço eletrônico;
2. Encaminhe como cópia oculta (CCO; BCC) aos SEUS destinatários.
Obrigado!
Fred Allen  - "What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?"

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 15:25, Jacob Kjome <hoju@visi.com> wrote:

> I don't think that the properties config format imposes any particular
> ordering.  What do you mean it isn't working?  what isn't working?  Please
> post a sample of your config.  You can also start your app with
> -Dlog4j.debug=true and see if Log4j is even using your config file.  Keep in
> mind, if log4j.xml is found in the classpath, it will be used in preferenced
> to log4j.properties when using autoconfiguration.
>
> Jake
>

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:12:32 -0300
>
>  "André Carlos" <andrecs2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is exactly what i need, but, don't work here. The order what i put the
>> configs influences the final result?

>> sds
>> carpe diem
>> ama sua, ama llulla, ama chella
>> André Carlos
>> ==============================
>> NETiqueta:
>> Ao encaminhar esta mensagem, por favor:
>> 1. Apague o MEU endereço eletrônico;
>> 2. Encaminhe como cópia oculta (CCO; BCC) aos SEUS destinatários.
>> Obrigado!
>> Bill Cosby  - "Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that
>> when
>> you yell the name will carry."
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 14:54, Jacob Kjome <hoju@visi.com> wrote:
>>
>>  It would be helpful to see your config.  But I can imagine what you might
>>> be missing.  You need to look into the concept of additivity.  By default
>>> it
>>> is "true".  This means that a child inherits the appenders and levels of
>>> parents.  You want to set this to false.  For instance, the following
>>> config
>>> sets up defaults for all packages using the root logger with a console
>>> appender and a level of WARN.  All loggers inherit this, except for the
>>> "org.mypackage" logger and all children of this logger, which will log at
>>> the INFO level to the mypackageAppender.  The key to doing this is the
>>> line
>>> "log4j.additivity.org.mypackage=false".
>>>

>>> log4j.appender.defaultAppender=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
>>> log4j.appender.defaultAppender.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>>> log4j.appender.defaultAppender.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p [%-8.8t]:
>>> %39.39c %-6r - %m%n
>>>
>>> log4j.appender.mypackageAppender=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
>>> log4j.appender.mypackageAppender.File=${log.dir}/mypackage.log
>>> log4j.appender.mypackageAppender.MaxFileSize=1000KB
>>> log4j.appender.mypackageAppender.MaxBackupIndex=5
>>> log4j.appender.mypackageAppender.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout