From "Brett Randall" <javabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of JULI<->Log4j bridging
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:25:20 GMT
Thanks Paul.

I've synced up with your repo and it all looks like it's working nicely.

The only local edits I still have outstanding are mods to examples.apt
(add Example 5 : java
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.logging.julbridge.JULBridgeLogManager
... ) and keyclasses.apt (mention JULBridgeLogManager class).  Let me
know if you would like me to re-post those diffs.

Cheers
Brett