From NehaG <neha.gup...@wipro.com>
Subject Internationalization Support for JMSAppender in log4j
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:11:00 GMT

Hello
Does JMSAppender support Internationalization?
As per my research, FileAppender and ConsoleAppender supports
internationalization through the following configuration:
log4j.appender.MyAppender.Encoding=UTF-8

Is there a similar configuration possible for JMS Appender as well?
because when I am using similar configuration for JMSAppender as below:

log4j.appender.JMSApp=org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender
log4j.appender.JMSApp.Encoding=UTF-8

the output is as follows:

log4j:WARN No such property [encoding] in org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender.
log4j:ERROR Error while activating options for appender named [JMSApp].

Whereas similar configuration seems to work with File and Console Appender.
If somebody have a hint, please let me know.