From James.M...@WesternUnion.com
Subject James Matz is out of the office.
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 02:39:19 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  08/22/2008 and will not return until
08/26/2008.

This communication may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information and is the property of The Western Union Company or its
affiliates.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use of the information contained in or
transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the
Western Union sender immediately by replying to this message and
delete it from your computer.