From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: each thread needs a log4j file
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:45:39 GMT
*why* do you need a separate file for each managed object?

Douglas E Wegscheid
Lead Technical Analyst, Whirlpool Corporation
(269)-923-5278

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."

"Reza Razavipour" <reza.razavipour@gmail.com>
08/22/2008 09:39 AM
Please respond to
"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

log4j-user@logging.apache.org
cc

Subject
each thread needs a log4j file

All,

I have a thread pool and a set of managed objects. I need to have one
log4j file for each of the managed objects. I need to do this
dynamically since the number of managed objects will vary during the
life of the application.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Reza