From "Aux Board" <auxbo...@gmail.com>
Subject ChainSaw - accessing a file on a VM
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:24:26 GMT
Greetings!

Sorry to ask a somewhat trivial question, but I am using ChainSaw to display
logging information on a VM using LogFilePatternReceiver. I am setting the
fileURL in the following manner and it works fine:
   file://///192.168.1.100/log/xxx.log

However, to access this log file I am requested to login to the VM (I work
around it by opening the above location using Windows Explorer which prompts
me for a logon). Is there a way that I can enter the userid and password
from within the above statement? Also if that's possible, what if there is
no password for a given userid? How can I specify a null password?

Thank you,
Doost