From NehaG <neha.gup...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: [SPAM (Keyword Checking)] - JMS Appender Issue - log4j - Found word(s) list error in the Text body
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:23:12 GMT

I did log4j.debug=true
Now the earlier error has gone out - now the execution is stuck at the below
point:

log4j: Parsing for [root] with value=[DEBUG, JMPApp].
log4j: Level token is [DEBUG].
log4j: Category root set to DEBUG
log4j: Parsing appender named "JMPApp".
log4j: Setting property [initialContextFactoryName] to
[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory].
log4j: Setting property [providerURL] to [jnp://localhost:1099].
log4j: Setting property [topicBindingName] to [topic/testTopic].
log4j: Setting property [topicConnectionFactoryBindingName] to
[ConnectionFactory].
log4j: Getting initial context.
log4j: Looking up [ConnectionFactory]
(org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory).
log4j: About to create TopicConnection.

I am calling the RootLogger from my code and invoking the error method from
my code.