From "Adam Mitchell" <adamhmitch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AsyncAppender "blocking" property
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:12:06 GMT
Thanks, Scott.

Matthew - setting the blocking property to false should allow me to use a
SocketAppender (chained from AsyncAppender), whether or not the destination
host is up.  Without setting blocking to false my application threads will
block on logger calls when my SocketAppender can't talk to my log server.

Thanks for the responses!
Adam