From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: logging to catalica out only
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:35:09 GMT
Are you talking about the context logs that Tomcat generates or your own
custom logs?  Are you using Tomcat standalone?  If so, do you put log4j.jar in
WEB-INF/lib and your config in WEB-INF/classes?  What does your config look
like?   You need to provide this pertinent information in order for us to
answer your question.

Jake