From Bhramara.Chickamunisw...@iflexsolutions.com
Subject RE: log4j 1.2.15 Rolling file appender building files.. not rolling them
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:22:38 GMT
>Possibly, or one application server with multiple instances of an app,

>or one application server with one instance of an app with 2 different

>RollingFileAppenders, etc.

Hi,

There is a single app running on the server which logs to the said
files. And there are multiple RollingFileAppenders, but each write to a
different file. So no 2 RollingFileAppender s write to the same file.
But some how the rolling is not working? It's still building up. Its
10MB now, though I have set it to 1MB for rolling.

Regards,
Bhramara