From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Thread Specific Appender
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:00:55 GMT
I actually don't need it.. Someone else needed it and I just proposed
an idea.

cheers,

Paul
On 10/04/2008, at 5:09 PM, Britton, David wrote:

> Paul Smith wrote:
>>
>> Nothing specific that I know of since I wrote that email.
>>
>> Love to hear how you end up solving this.
>>

> Hi Paul --
>
> How were you wanting your per-thread logging to work (high-level)?
> I do have something set up now that will work for my application but
> was wondering a bit more about what you were wanting, just to give
> me an idea about other uses.
>
> I'll explain more about my solution tommorrow.
>
> --
> David Britton

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy this
mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance
on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of this
message upon the recipient's computer system.