From Ceki Gulcu <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: log4j, log-levels and glassfish?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:05:05 GMT
Kristian,

Do wish to redirect your log4j calls to JDK logging? If so, you could use
log4j-over-slf4j, and then let SLF4J use JDK logging as the underlying logging
system by placing slf4j-jdk14.jar on your class path.

HTH,

[1] http://www.slf4j.org/log4j-over-slf4j.html

--
Ceki Gülcü
QOS.ch is looking to hire talented developers in Switzerland.  If