From Brokenbone <mitja.ko...@ixtlan-team.si>
Subject Re: No appenders could be found for logger (com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener). Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:23:05 GMT

James,

thanks! That was the problem. I's just that when using FileMonitor I could
see that  log4j.properties file was picked up by the process from WEB-INF
and I thought that was OK. After putting it to classes folder it works.

Regards!

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/No-appenders-could-be-found-for-logger-%28com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener%29.-Please-initialize-the-log4j-system-properly.-tp16626789p16760384.html