From "Regunath Balasubramanian" <Regunath_Balasubraman...@mindtree.com>
Subject Open Source Log analysis tool
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:54:42 GMT
Dear Log4j users,

This is to let you know that an Open Source Log analysis tool inspired by
Chainsaw is now available at :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mindtreeinsight
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/mindtreeinsight>
More details on why we wrote Insight is available at :
http://regumindtrail.wordpress.com/2007/02/06/the-spot-the-log-entry-contest/

We hope the tool is of use to the Log4j community.

Cheers!
Regu

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.