From bakermatt <baker.mat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do receivers work?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 00:32:53 GMT

Ok,

So I got it so that the LoggingEvents get dispatched to my Appender but ALL
of the Events get posted there, even the INFO and DEBUG events coming from
the Receiver itself.  How can I isolate the incoming messages from the
messages being generated internally?  Also, I am setting the
LoggerRepository on the receivers to LogManager.getLoggerRepository().
Should I create a new Hierarchy instance to isolate the Receivers from each
other, or should I keep it the way it is?

Thanks,
Matt