From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Sequence numbers for LoggingEvents
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:15:49 GMT
The process for actually getting a receivers companion is VERY
complicated (based on maven, has dependencies on snapshots and external
dependencies which can't be stored in the standard maven repositories).

If you want to go down the path:

 - Install maven
 - Check out the receivers source from the subversion repo
 - Run mvn install and work through the dependencies

svn repo for receivers is at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/companions/receivers/trunk

Sorry it's so difficult..hopefully we'll release the companions shortly.

Scott Deboy
Principal Engineer
COMOTIV SYSTEMS
111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950