From Jimmy Mehta <jme...@translations.com>
Subject Re: LOG4J - Different priority messages to different files
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:01:05 GMT

Hey James ,

Thanks for you reply now i find another way that , i have three classes Job
, Address , User. Now i want to put All messages of Job class into separate
file and all Address messages to another file and same as in User. So if i
set priority level in Job class like warn so all fatal , error and warn
messages of Job class goes to one file and no any other class messages so
how can i do it with Properties file??

Can you give me one sample code example so i can understand more clearly..

Appreciate ur help

Jimmy Mehta