From Jimmy Mehta <jme...@translations.com>
Subject LOG4J - Different priority messages to different files
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:17:35 GMT

Hi,

I am new to the LOG4J and i am trying to learn so i have a question that if
i need to put different priority log messages to different log files.
Suppose i want to put all warn messages to one file and all info messages to
another file and all error messages to another file. My root priority is
Info and I also set different packages to different priority level.

Suppose com.tc.portal.xyz = info so how should i put different priority
messages to different file

Main thing , i want to make only change in log4j.properties file , i don't
want to change java files

Jimmy