From "Scott Heaberlin" <heabd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j and WAS 6.1
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 01:57:28 GMT
I've run 1.2.13 and 14 in WAS 6.1 on windows and aix with no issues.
So the only other factors might be related to Z... but I'd imagine
those would be more likley to be in using existing in log4j configs
(e.g. a file appender with a unix style path, etc) without changes but
not in log4j itself...

- Scott H

On 8/6/07, Naje, Ravish <Ravish.Naje@rbs.co.uk> wrote:
> ALL
>
> Our company has plans to migrate to Websphere Application Server 6.1 on zOS,
> we are currently using version 1.2.8 of log4j
> I wanted to understand whether this version will still work on WAS6.1 on zOS
> or we will have to upgrade to later version on log4j?
>
> Regards
> Ravish Naje
>

> The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office:
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

> Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
>
> This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message
is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily
secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to
this message after it was sent.

> Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use
of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility
is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry