From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to configure log4j output file based on the servlet context?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:37:27 GMT

On Aug 23, 2007, at 8:53 AM, Wilfong, Paul wrote:

> Thanks Jake.
>
> I was just trying to provide a bit of feedback to the "Not sure where
> you're getting that?" question, as to where I picked up 1.3 and why.
>
> Would it be difficult to add a sentence or two to the two web-pages I
> referenced, to help new users know about all this?

The website is going to be completely overhauled with the log4j
1.2.15 release.  A preview is available at http://svn.apache.org/
repos/asf/logging/site/trunk/docs/index.html.  If there is anything
that can make that clearer, please let us know either on the list or
by filing a bug or better yet a bug with a patch.