From Alan Simpson <simpson_a...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: get off list
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:52:14 GMT

I hate to spam this list, but please take me off the list too.

Like J Hunsley, I have tried repeatedly for well over a year.

Oh, and how about fixing the automated unsubscribing email too?

Alan
> From: jhunsley@cy-nap.com> To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org; log4j-user-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: get off list> Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:47:51 +0100> > ME TOO!> >
Ive been trying to get off this dam mailing list for over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I know
have to flag messages from this list as spam.> > Please please please someone take me
off this mailing list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > On Wednesday 22 August 2007 11:00 am, gaspode
wrote:> > THIS DOES NO WORK!> >> > Could some admin please remove me MANUALLY
from this list? Don't count> > on your automatic administrative command, it just does
not work.> >> > (sheeesh)> >> > On 8/15/07, Matthew Kemp <mattkemp@gmail.com>
wrote:> > > --- Administrative commands for the log4j-user list ---> > >>
> > I can handle administrative requests automatically. Please> > > do not
send them to the list address! Instead, send> > > your message to the correct command
address:> > >> > > To subscribe to the list, send a message to:> >
From: Keith Gardiner [mailto:keith.gardiner@dit.ie]> > > > Sent: Wednesday, August
15, 2007 7:37 AM> > > > To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org> > > > Subject:
get off list> > > >> > > >> > > > Could someone tell me
how to get of this list, I have tried numerous> > > > times and it is getting
on my nerves.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >>
and viruses by the DIT> > > > Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and
is believed to be> > > > clean. http://www.dit.ie> > > >> >