From Prathib Kumar <prathibt...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Clashing between two different versions of log4j.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:22:00 GMT
Hi Ceki,

Thanks for ur reply.

basically we have 3 different applications and each is using different versions of log4j.
rest 2 applications are using log4j1.1.3, So they dont have a problem but our application
is using 1.2.13.

But is this exception is expected ?

Regards
Prathib Kumar

Ceki Gulcu <listid@qos.ch> wrote: Hello Kumar,

Since you have partially identifier the problem, couldn't you just use the same
version of log4j?

Prathib Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I m using Tomcat 5.5 and my web application uses 2 different versions(1.1.3 & 1.2.13)
 of log4j. I have placed one log4j under shared/lib folder and other inside the web application(tomcat/webapps/myapp/lib).

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch