From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ExpressionFilter and TIMESPAN
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:54:02 GMT

On Aug 17, 2007, at 3:36 AM, WALLIS, Simon, GBM wrote:

> Thanks Curt, that's perfect! Now... where do I download the update and
> sample XML config files from? I originally got the extras companion
> from
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4j/companions/extras/
> 1.0/, but I
> don't see anything new in there.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon.

You could also get a copy from Gump which performs an automated
nightly build.  Jar files are at:

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/logging-log4j-extras/jars/

I've changed the Gump descriptor, so the name should change from
filters to extras at the next build.

For an example of a configuration file rejecting all messages in a
time period, see:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/companions/extras/trunk/
src/test/resources/org/apache/log4j/filter/timeFilter2.xml