From "James Stauffer" <stauffer.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logger name in the log entry
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:22:47 GMT
c: Used to output the category of the logging event.
C: Used to output the fully qualified class name of the caller issuing
the logging request.

On 4/20/07, Cheung, Quinn <QCheung@rheinmetall.ca> wrote:
> Using the PatternLayout and ConversionPattern, is there any way to automatically print
out the name of the logger that was used to log a message?  I know I can get the name of the
class which will coincide with the logger name if I do:

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/