From "Wim Deblauwe" <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:35:01 GMT
I have added support for opening plain text files in Vigilog. See
http://www.jroller.com/page/Fester?entry=vigilog_now_supporting_non_xml for
more info.

My solution avoids that you need to convert your patternlayout string and it
also accepts plain text files by drag and drop (does not seem to work in
Chainsaw). All testers are welcome!

regards,

Wim