From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Log4PHP Status
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:20:54 GMT

On Apr 8, 2007, at 2:48 AM, David Lloyd wrote:

> Hi There,
>

> I am wondering what the status of the Log4PHP project is, as:
>
>  http://logging.apache.org/log4php/documentation.html
>
> contains a number of missing links, eg:
>
>  http://logging.apache.org/log4php/api/index.html [api]
>  http://logging.apache.org/log4php/usage.html[example - it's empty]
>
> and the project seems to have last done an official upload in 2003.
>
> I've BCC'ed the person listed as the maintainer as well.
>

> Thanks,
>
> DSL

The Apache Incubator Project Management Committee voted to terminate
the incubation of log4php since it has become apparent that a viable
development community is not likely to form around the project.
However, the logging services web site has not been updated and the
source code has not been moved to its final resting place.  The code
will remain available under the Apache Software License.