From sohan <sohan.kas...@mms.gov>
Subject Re: separate log files for application's on weblogic with log4j using RepositorySelector
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:08:48 GMT

"What do you mean "'pcs' is the log file name"?  That would be the logger
name,
not the file name."
My mistake, I meant to say that it is both the logger name as well as I
named the log file name same too after the application name.
 I tried with both LogFactory of commons-logging as well as direct use of
Log4j. Behavior is the same
I did notice one thing, Log information is being written normally from java
classes that extend HttpServlet.
Logging from other java class files is not working as intended. My
application uses struts 1.2.9 too.

thanks,
Sohan