From "Maarten Bosteels" <mbosteels....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewing plain text log4j log files (was: Vigilog listing as "Third-party extension"?)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:01:40 GMT
Wim,

We are using org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout with following pattern %d [%t]
%x %-5p %50.50c - %m%n
Vigilog doesn't seem to support this ?

Maarten

Message:
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
net.sourceforge.vigilog.parse.LogFileParserException: Unsupported conversion
item: %x
Level:
    SEVERE
Stack Trace:
    java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:205)
    java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:80)
    org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker.get(Unknown Source)
    net.sourceforge.vigilog.ui.LogFileLoaderCallable.call(
LogFileLoaderCallable.java:108)
    net.sourceforge.vigilog.ui.LogFileLoaderCallable.call(
LogFileLoaderCallable.java:42)
    java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
    java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)