From "geff henderson chang" <geffch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] log file larger than specified MaxFileSize.
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:18:42 GMT
Ceki:

Thanks for the response.
I don't have any problems with using other log files.

My current situation is this.
I have different log4j.xml files for different modules.
For the error log, they all refer to the same error.log
But one of them specifies a different maximum size.

BUT, if I set the maximum size equally for all (say, 50MB),
do you think the error.log file will not go beyond the 50MB size?

Anyway, so this implementation of different modules
running under different JVMs using the same log file is not recommended?

Regards,
Geff