From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Updating Wrong File
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:54:39 GMT

Weblogic does not implement child-first classloading by default.  This means
that if there is a log4j.jar in the server classpath, or even in the EAR
containing one more more WARS (with each WAR having it's own log4j.jar), the
log4j.jar in the parent classloader will be used instead of the one in
WEB-INF/lib.

Your only recourse in this situation is to use a repository selector.

Jake