From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Vigilog listing as "Third-party extension"?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:21:23 GMT

It looks like a nice little UI for log viewing.  Do you plan on adding the
capability to read non-XML logs like Chainsaw?  I have to say, I never use
XMLLayout.  So, personally, I see Chainsaw as my only option ATM, even though
Vigilog looks like a nice tool.

BTW, have you thought of using JavaWebstart to launch the app instead of making
people download/run it manually?

Jake