From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Two applications - one log file
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:48:31 GMT

Sure.  You can either point at the same log file and use separate logger
repositories or use the same logger repository.  Both cases require that you
run under the same JVM.  The former case allows you to use two separate config
files.  The latter case would share a configuration between the applications
and require a repository selector.

Jake