From "Matthias Petersen" <m.peter...@mssys.com>
Subject How to get all logging in the case of an error ?
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:01:21 GMT
Hi,
I have the following configuration:

ConsoleAppender for INFO and ERROR
SMTP-Appender for ERROR

The problem is that I want to send a mail with the SMTP-Appender with all
logging events in the case of an error, because when an errors occurs the
INFO events contain additional informations (e.g. command line parameters of
the application). But I can't configure the SMTP-Appender for the additional
INFO events because I want to receive the mail only in the case of an error.

No Error: No Mail
Error: Mail including INFO and ERROR

Has anybody a good idea for this problem ?

Bye,

Matthias

--
ms management systems gmbh