From "Paolo Bacci" <pa...@longadata.com>
Subject How to fix it? Warn: No appenders could be found for logger.
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:16:59 GMT
Hi ppl,

I've created a log4j.properties to initialize my program's log, but I keep
receiving the warn: "No appenders could be found for logger".

I'm using the org.apache.commons to handle the log4j, instead of using
directly log4j on my application.

Anybody has a clue about how do I fix this program?
Could you send me an example of a .properties to help me with it?

thx,
Paolo

ps: I've been looking for it in the mail list archive, but wasn't able to
find anything. =(
I hope I'm not being annoying.