From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J System alerts
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:12:24 GMT

Being more specific...lets say i am generating alert when ever logger.fatal
is reached .Now i have 100 transaction per second all got failed due to some
single reason.So all 100 transaction will reach that logger.fatal code and
all will generate an email corresponding to it.I want to limit that number
say only 5 or 10 emails should only be generated in 1 second.

Ur immediate help will be really helpful.