From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Log4J System alerts
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:29:07 GMT

I have a requirement where 100 transactions are fired per second.
Current application is using Log4J for generating the System alerts.
 I got to know that whenever the logger.error is used log4j is being used to
generate the alert while logger.error method is used.
I want to restrict the number of times the alert is generated.Say if all
transactions are failing then i want that alerts should be 10 in number.
 Can somebody tell me how is this implemented and where exactly is the code
where alerts are generated.
Or if some body can give me any idea how to implement this.
Any help will be really appreciated.