From "Blok, Eelke" <eelke.b...@numico.com>
Subject RE: log4j launches an exception to print in the output?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:03:32 GMT
Hi Pedro,

Log4J should not be throwing any exceptions when you're calling the
logging methods. As always when an exception is thrown, something is
wrong if you're seeing exceptions. Why do you want to log the text
"LOGGER"? It would make sense to log e.g. logger.warn("Configuration
file was not initialized.");

Best regards,

Eelke Blok

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Sa da Costa [mailto:op132650c@mail.telepac.pt]
Sent: donderdag 16 november 2006 0:06
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: log4j launches an exception to print in the output?

Each time I do logger.debug("LOGGER") or logger.info("LOGGER"), or
logger.warn("LOGGER"), in my classes files, the log4j launches an
exception to print the "LOGGER" text in the output? If so, what is the
java exception the log4j throws?

Thanks,
Pedro

PRIVACY: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
priviliged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.