From Stefano Nichele <stefano.nich...@gmail.com>
Subject Trace and Debug level usage
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:24:40 GMT
Hi All,
I don't know if this is the right list, maybe not and I apologize if
this is not the right one. BTW, I would like to know how DEBUG and TRACE
level are usually handled.
I mean, when a log record should be DEBUG and when that should be TRACE ?
I'm working on a web application and the idea could be: all records
useful for an administrator should be DEBUG and not TRACE. At TRACE
level just the information useful to the developers could be logged. So,
for instance, a value of an "internal" variable should be logged as
TRACE. I know this is not easily distinguishable and so I'm wondering
how these level are handled from other users.

Thanks
Ste