From Joni Hahkala <joni.hahk...@cern.ch>
Subject Re: Syslog logging configuration
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:44:39 GMT
Thanks Maarten and Ceki!

Works now, I just didn't fully realize that I had to enable remote
logging for it to work. And of course with UDP you don't get any error
messages if there is a problem in the message receiving...

I hope there will be documentation for the SyslogAppender configuration
values somewhere. :)

Cheers,
Joni