From Adrian Sandor <adi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Logging to multiple appenders with different levels
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:56:04 GMT
Hi, I'll try to explain my problem with a simplified example:
Let's say I have two appenders: main and db. In main I want to log everything from the application
at debug level, except java.sql stuff which should only log at warn level. In the db appender,
I want to log only java.sql messages at debug level (so warn or higher levels will go to both
appenders). How can I define that in my log4j.properties?

Thanks
Adrian

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.