From "Jeremiah Voris" <jeremi...@gmail.com>
Subject Chainsaw Config - Set Preconfig Search Criteria?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:56:57 GMT
Is there some way to set, possibly through the config file, preloaded
search strings? I have a few logs I monitor that are somewhat chatty
and I always want to focus on the same two or three things but it's
sometimes difficult to remember the exact search terms. To save time
it would be nice to have them in the dropdown just like "LEVEL ==
TRACE", "LEVEL >= WARN", and such are. I did notice they cache for my
session but every time I shut it down and start again only the core
LEVEL selections are left. Can this be done?

--
533777336444244