From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: need help to use chainsaw VFSLogFilePatternReceiver
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 05:14:13 GMT
At 04:57 AM 8/11/2006, you wrote:
 >Scott and Jake,
 >Thanks to your help, now it works,
 >It seems that my fileURL was not containing the complete host-domain
 >name (it works for pscp with only the hostname but not with
 >chainsaw/jsch).

Glad to hear you go it working.  However, I would bet that you were
only able to use the partial domain name with pscp because you had a
profile set up in Putty where the profile name mapped to the real
full domain name and maybe even a private key that could perform
auto-login.  I always name my putty profiles identical to my full
domain name so that I don't get confused.

 >If Scott has information about the PromptForUserInfo availability, I'm
 >still interested.

Yes, I'd be interested as well.  I wonder if it hasn't yet gotten
into a released version of Chainsaw, although if it is mentioned in
the docs for the release you have, one would assume that the
functionality also exists in that release.

Jake