From debasis <acharya_archana2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: How can i built a java application using java debug class on
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:30:59 GMT

hi,
yes Log4j is a purely logging API. but using Log4j i want to track the
method
entry and exit. what is AFAICS?

can someone help me how to implement logging for  method entry parameters
and
method exit return value.

can someone help me how to use log4j and integrate it to the method entry
logging and method exit logging.
Here what i need is without writing the log statements for the method entry
and
method exit i need to log it to the file
along with other log4j debug statements i provide in the file.I should be
able
to configure whether to enable/disable the logging
for method entry and method exit. In method entry i should be able to log
the
parameters the method take and in method exit
i should be able to log te return value to the log file, before the method
is
returned to the callee.

i hope i am clear

Thanks in advance.