From Rakesh Patel <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com>
Subject Using NDC
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:34:36 GMT
Hi,

currently i have been using log4j by declaring a logger per class. This
has worked well overall when developing and the granularity of debugging
it offers is useful.

However, I would like to introduce NDC into the mix and am not sure how
to do this.

Would i have to let go of the 'one logger per class' set up and instead
have a global logger (which i set the NDC on)?

My app is a standard web app so i was going to use the users IP address
as the NDC. I would like to trace the path of the thread acroos the
different layers of my app.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers