From Takacs Bence <be...@watt22.hu>
Subject Re: different config files for different tomcat applications
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:49:25 GMT
Well, sometimes neither of them writes the log, sometimes both of them
uses the SocketAppender...

As if in every tomcat restart it would have throw a dice...

the only message:

(org.apache.commons.digester.D igester.sax).
(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).
Aug 14, 2006 3:37:01 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Aug 14, 2006 3:37:01 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Aug 14, 2006 3:37:01 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/24  config=null
Aug 14, 2006 3:37:01 PM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource

and recently tomcat has crashed twice...

Thanks:
	Bence