From Adrian Pitulac <adr...@idsys.ro>
Subject Re: Expert help needed for logging in a JavaEE application with Log4j...
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:53:31 GMT
Hello Tom,

I think it might be.... i've found a com-sun-commons-logging.jar in the
lib directory of sun app server...
I've checked the Log class and it's package is:
com.sun.org.apache.commons.logging. It looks as an implementation of
Jakarta commons logging.

i've read a little on the web-site but i'm not enlightened. Could you
fill the blank?
I understand it's a framework for bridging diferent logging
implementations. But how is this helping me to load the configuration
xml in log4j?

also i've asked some other 2 questions:

2. Are the Logger static class instances from two session beans working on the same hierarchy?
If not do we have to configure them separately?
3. How will an application server behave in a clustered environment? Are there any other tips
we should know about?

Thanks a lot....