From Adrian Pitulac <adr...@idsys.ro>
Subject Re: Expert help needed for logging in a JavaEE application with Log4j...
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:49:20 GMT
You could be right here but Sun Application Server 9 PE (also known as
GLASSFISH) uses the Logging API specified in JSR 047. Searching the
forums/mailing lists i've found many reply's redirecting the log4j
interested users to the Logging API.
There are very few resources regarding Log4j in the Glassfish comunity.

I've checked the administration guide, developer's manual, deployment
guide for Glassfish and haven't found anything related to configuration
files for third party frameworks...

Thanks.. i expect other suggestions also....