From Giordano Cerizza <gceri...@utk.edu>
Subject Re: XML file for a custom expression in LogPanel (Chainsaw v2)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:21:30 GMT
Hi Scott,
thanks a lot for your reply but I suspected it! About writing lines to
implement some features, I could do but now it's not my main aim. Maybe
in the future.
This morning I was try to figure out if it was possible to set up
different kind of branches (not only logging viewer). I mean, is it
possible for Chainsaw send logging messages to a database and not only
to other tabs? Or in another way: can Chainsaw work as a dispatcher and
send logging messages to different branches at the same time (db,
windows, files...)? If no, don't you know any other Log4j tool for
logging services with xml configurating features and working as a
dispatcher?
Thanks again for you kindness but find docs about that is really hard!
Best regards
Giordano