From "Bender Heri" <HBen...@Ergonomics.ch>
Subject RE: [SPAM (Bayesain Analysis)] - HowTo Disable Logging Output for classes using commons.logging - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:13:58 GMT
You have to set the additivity property of the quartz- and apache-Logger to false. Otherwise
a log request would  climb up the hierarchy until root logger. I am not quite shure about
syntax in property file (I work with xml), something like log4j.logger.org.quartz.additivity=false.
You have to check it out.
Heri