From "ysuneelreddy" <sre...@smarteinc.com>
Subject RE: How to ignore the class path in log file
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:03:09 GMT
Hi
Put the loge level priority more than debug like error,fatal...
What is the error in classpath..
Just mention the logxxx.jar in classpath that's enough...
If u have any queries tell me...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajasekhar Dara [mailto:rsdara6@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:19 PM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: How to ignore the class path in log file

Hello Log4J Users,

I have an application, In that my log output is coming as follows
DEBUG com.dcx.gsp.glt.puecompare.PueCompareLogHooks - DELETED ELEMENT
VEHICLE L 608 D.
But I should ignore the class path and log file should look like
DELETED ELEMENT VEHICLE L 608 D

How to ignore the printing of DEBUG and the classpath? How to set the log4j
properties?

Immediate help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Dara.